We’re proud of our Midwest Rock Tops team and we’re occasionally looking to hire new people to join us. Because of our commitment to offering the highest possible satisfaction to our customers, we’re only interested in hiring the best.
Customer Care Associate – Responsible for helping customers & contractors with their projects from quotation to contract.
View Job Description
Lead Granite Installer – Responsible for precise installation of natural stone (granite) and solid surface products (quartz), and for training and monitoring apprentice installers to ensure they understand and implement company policies and procedures.
View Job Description
Why Work for Midwest Rock Tops?
We’re passionate about our industry and about creating beautiful countertops and custom stonework solutions for our customers. We put our customers and our employees above all else. We treat employees like family, and we do everything we can to help them succeed.
You might be a good fit for the Midwest Rock Tops team if you:
- Have a strong work ethic, are hard-working, and dependable.
- Pay close attention to details.
- Have exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with clients to help make their renovation dreams a reality.
- Are creative and good at problem solving.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Have a positive attitude and are willing to learn.
Midwest Rock Tops offers:
- Competitive pay.
- Excellent benefits.
- Exceptional work environment with a family-type atmosphere.
- A knowledgeable and friendly team.
- A chance to learn from experienced professionals.
- Advancement opportunities.
- Satisfaction of seeing the results of your work & the reactions of happy homeowners.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Midwest Rock Tops is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, disability, handicap, military status, veteran status, or other legally protected classifications.
In compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act, Midwest Rock Tops will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. Prior to beginning employment, all new employees will be required to complete Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification.